[rodgersorgan] Backing up PR300 Disks

  • From: "Shirley J. Boyken" <boyken@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 22:22:11 -0700

Jim's idea of backing up files to the computer is good, but I find that it
works best for me to backup my PR300 disks on another floppy. Since I have
accumulated quite a library, it is a bit of a task but worthwhile when I
find that I have one that is misbehaving.  I'm always afraid some sort of
emergency will come up when I don't have immediate access to my computer and
that way I have another copy ready at a moment's notice. In fact, I always
have 2 extra backup copies of each disk. I keep one copy near the organ,
along with the original and the second extra copy I keep off premises. Now
that I am leaving for vacation, it is even more important to have copies
just in case something strange should happen.
I also backup all my registrations just in case something happens to those
while I'm away.
Shirley, AZ

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com