[rodgersorgan] Re: A new Experience

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 23:28:18 -0500

Rod,

The 500 Global Series organ you are playing in Australia (if my memory is
right) is
more MIDI-Based in its design than the American-built Rodgers instruments, and
as a
result it sounds as if you had a notes on hang.  If that occurs with MIDI
Voices the
quick fix is SET and CANCEL hit simultaneously and I bet that would also work
with
this problem.,

However, I would recommend that you check the software to see if there is an
update
for your instrument.  If you email me the serial number I will pass the info on
and
get you on the road to recovery.

By the way...since we refer to you all as being "Sown Under" how do you all
refer to
us from the Northern Hemisphere?
--
noel jones, aago