[rodgersorgan] Re: 525 Registrations from Matt G.

  • From: "Matt G." <caddyorganist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:17:37 -0500

You're right I do like a warmer sound. Those two registrations are similar
to what I use on the 750 I play at church and other organs too. I also like
to use Mixtures and Trems together as well, another big no-no that I still
don't understand. If you think what I submitted was unique, I have many more
to go with it. I try to use registrations that don't all sound the same. One
of the other organists at my church drivers me nuts because everything
sounds the same, dull. Anybody else out there with registrations they're
willing to share, let's hear them!!

Matt G.
CaddyOrganist@xxxxxxxxxxx