[rodgersorgan] 5 new free midi files added

  • From: "noel jones, aago" <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 23:27:51 -0400

Five new free MIDI files have been added for you to download from the
Rodgers Users Group side of Frog Music.

A funny note about the Drifil Toccata...I was emailed a copy and thought
that it had been revised to work on the Rodgers and was originally from
another source, so I have been reticent in sharing it...then I got a
disk that proves that it was actually from Rodgers in the first place.
Oh well...As I understand it it, the Mighty Fortress and the Handel, all
new, are the product of Mr. Olivera working for Rodgers.  I am not sure
who is playing on the other two.

In your Christmas Planning, don't forget to download the Joy to the
World by David Pettit...there are those who have discovered that they
can silence the organ track and play along live.

There are other great Rodgers demo files out there, please send them on
to me and I will get them up for all to share.

For all who are playing wonderful instruments this Sunday Morning, have
a great time.  For those others of us...there must be better days ahead!

Thank you all for your notes, messages and kind support of the Users
Group and Frog Music Press.  You are the inspiration for all of this and
we thank you all.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

A MIDI Musical Christmas 2002
An Angelic Christmas 2001
Music for the PR-300 and Organ Solo at Frog Music Press

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com