[rodgersorgan] Re: want to buy

  • From: Bill Collins <biljanco@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 20:10:26 -0500

Paul,
You probably seen my ad in the Rogers group, but here is a replay of the
equipment that I have for sale.  Let me know if you are interested or not.
I was contacted by a couple of other people who wanted the amps only, but I
would like to sell as a package deal if someone is relatively close to
Parsons, KS to pick it up.
Bill Collins

I have a pair of Walker speaker cabinets that came out of our old church,
that were used with the Rogers organ there.  They are in very good
condition, with only a few small scrapes from moving them to a storage area
at our new church, then to my garage a few months ago.  They were in storage
since late 1996 at the church.  As far as I know, every thing works fine,
and the woofers have had the foam surrounds replaced right after I got the
cabinets.  I have no way to actually test the amps.  My intentions were to
use the woofers as bass guitar speakers, but I bought a set of JBL speakers
for this. I live in South East Kansas (Parsons), so this would probably have
to be a pickup item due to the weight and size.  However,  if someone is
within a couple hundred miles, we probably could work out something for a
meet or delivery.
 Here are some specs:
Built by Robert A. Walker Technical Services
model WM-12
each cabinet has one 15 inch woofer
2 6x9 midrange
2 6x9 coaxial
6 tweeters
Crossover circuit board
cabinet size is 48" L X 34" H X 12" D
Cabinet is finished in brown paint
$125.00 each for the cabinets, incl. the 15 inch speakers, which have been
refoamed or;
 without the 15 inch speakers, $100.00 each.
Two S-101D Amplifiers
I would like $50.00 each for the amplifiers

Many folks on the list know the great sound that comes from a Walker Tone
cabinet,  I would really like someone to have them who can appreciate the
quality.  Here is my evening phone number
620-421-1345
go to our website at www.frogmusic.com