[rodgersorgan] Re: 2. Uses for a PR-300

  • From: "Jonathan Orwig" <giwro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 21:11:36 -0700

Heh.

I don't have a PR-300, but what I do one could do it with it, I suppose...

I have a number of "preludes" I've done in MIDI, and I am able to que up
several pieces on the MIDI jukebox and have the organ play while I am
downstairs
warming up the choir...

All of them use Sysex commands for stop changes, so there's no need to
re-set
pistons!  In fact, if you want to try it out, I'll be glad to send you a
sample file...
Just ask!

Cheers,

Jonathan

---

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com

Now shipping:  HERITAGE HYMNS for the PR-300 and organ solo...play with a MIDI
Orchestra.