[roc-chat] Re: [roc-chat] Re: Punisher 2

  • From: R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 04:44:07 +0000

I believe that NAR mass launch rules are the same as TRA, and that days similar
to the 4” Golbin on K’s race are a thing of the past. Doesn’t mean we can’t
have fun. The system that David Reese set-up can handle more pads and even at
a greater distance.

I think a similar mass launch perhaps with a few more rockets would be cool and
could also provide some useful information.