[roc-chat] Re: [roc-chat] Re: Punisher 2

  • From: R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 20:43:50 +0000

I really do appreciate the hard time. Otherwise, I wouldn’t do this. 😊

But, if the first two went and there was a CATO. Then, the second two went and
there was a CATO. Would it continue going or would have people stopped to
investigate before going on? Or perhaps say, wow that was cool let’s keep
doing this!

Just saying.

On the other hand, if they wouldn’t have gone all at once, I wonder if we would
have noticed so well in the video and be so interested in why went south, or
west…