[roc-chat] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Robert Braibish <cpovercg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:48:45 -0700 (PDT)

I respectfully disagree...
Case in point (and this is just one)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9hXqzkH7YA ; This did not happen on accident.
I watched almost the whole broadcast of the jump, (and the curiosity) still
giving Stratos their props, thought it seemed "amateur-ish" by comparison.  I
realize that some of that may have stemmed from having someone in thier 80's
(Kittinger) as capcom (he gave mis-information several times and missed at
least one timed benchmark).
Again I mean no disrespect to him personally or what they did (as a team) but
it just does not compare...

Braib