[roc-chat] Re: Y'all firmly ensconced on the playa?

  • From: David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 09:27:06 -0700

On 6/7/2012 9:19 AM, Brian Morilak wrote:

I would be expecting most of those who arrived to be staying the night (myself excluded). The majority are in campers or have sleeping arrangements in their trucks.

David Erbas-White

Are those who are at the lake going to stay at the lake thru this evening and tonight? I'm still interested in coming out around 5-6ish to 'assist with the pad testing' in lieu of being able to attend RocStock proper. :)
-Brian

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 8:21 PM, David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On 6/6/2012 5:01 PM, Jeff Gortatowsky wrote:

    ... and besides, we figured you were too busy chatting on the TAC
    South group to look in here...

    David Erbas-White

    Normally we get a pre-game update from someone. :) See you in the
    AM for setup duty and such.
    Jack are you rollin in tomorrow or Friday?