[roc-chat] Re: Y'all firmly ensconced on the playa?

  • From: Cliff Sojourner <cls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 11:33:16 -0700

leaving here (Sunnyvale) in about an hour, as soon as my son Aidan finishes his last final. it's a 434.2 mile drive, so we likely won't be on the lakebed until 8pm or 9pm, sundown. not worried, we've set up camp in the dark many times... but not at the new site, heh.

Also, my son's friend Brian and his dad Peter (now a BAR) are coming; they are new to rockets (a couple months) but really enthusiastic.

we're all looking forward to waking up tomorrow and launching!

Cliff

On 2012-06-07 09:19, Brian Morilak wrote:
Are those who are at the lake going to stay at the lake thru this evening and tonight? I'm still interested in coming out around 5-6ish to 'assist with the pad testing' in lieu of being able to attend RocStock proper. :)
-Brian