[roc-chat] Re: Why the Trailer Cleaning Meetings are Important

  • From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 10:10:47 -0700

I second Allen's motion. "Cleaning" sounds like drudgery but it really
isn't. It's more like maintenance and preparation for a great launch.

But it's also a chance to hang with ROC members, shoot the breeze, learn
more about how the launch systems work, share ideas, and share a sense of
accomplishment that all is ready for the next weekend.

In other words: fun! - jeff

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@xxxxxxxxx