[roc-chat] Space Day Story in Press Enterprise

  • From: Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 20:08:16 +0000

Here's the link to the story in the Press-Enterprise on Space Day in Riverside.

http://www.pe.com/localnews/riverside/stories/PE_News_Local_D_wspace21.3f6a35e.html

For the event, Bryan and I conducted a static rocket engine demonstration along
with some other Newton's 3rd Law activities.  During the debrief at the end of
the event, 3 of the dozen comments from teachers were about rocketry activities
and specifically about Bryan's presentation.  With approximately 60 different
activities at the event, this is significant.  In the PE story one of
reporter's comments about a 6th grade class that participated in our activity
was that the "rocketry demonstrations rocked."

Mission accomplished.

Richard Dierking