[roc-chat] Roctober 1966 catalog Need help!

  • From: BSUTTONH97@xxxxxxx
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18:25:39 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, so here's the plan.
 I'm bringing my collection of all the models from the Estes 1966  catalog.
I'll have dedication 6 pad launcher.  Going to launch the entire  fleet.  4
groups of 6
in order from K-1 Astron Scout through K-23 Big Bertha.
Some are going to go far. IE Astron Streak will hit 600 ft on an A8-3 and
the Astron Falcon may glide for a while. The Astron Farside drops 2  stages.
I NEED HELP!
Does anyone want to volunteer to help with recovery?
I'll need 5 or 6 helpers (or more) to track down and  recover.

Thanks!
-Brian Sutton
1.
2.