[roc-chat] Re: Request from an Orange County Scout Troop

  • From: "Lesnick, Mike" <mikel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 21:23:27 -0400

I need to check on one conflict, but, if I can clear that I would be
happy to participate.  I live in Fountain Valley and my boys are part of
Troop 412.  We did a rocket workshop not long ago and have an annual
launch as well as going to Roctober.  I'd also be available if anyone is
working on the Space Exploration merit badge.

Mike

Michael Lesnick

Axiom Healthcare Group

18135 Santa Lauretta Cir