[roc-chat] Re: ROCtober and ROC's October Monthly HPR Launch is this Weekend

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 10:25:46 -0700

G's will be able to fly from the 'front row.'  There will be at least one
1/4" rail and 1/4" rod on the front.  Also, we're not taking down the HP
equipment and forbidding people to fly HP.  However, the launch after about
2 PM on Saturday will be focused on the front row and model rockets.  We
want the youth groups to see HP flights!  If there's something HP you want
to fly, discuss with Mike Kramer and the PM at the launch.

Richard Dierking