[roc-chat] Re: ROCstock 35 T-Shirts ONLY Available By Pre-Order!

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 12:08:46 -0700

BTW David, I'm sure we have at least 30 of past ROCstock shirts in your
size, and they're only *5 bucks* each!!!  You could just take a sharpie and
write XXXV on them.

Just think about it, you would only have to do laundry once a month!
Except for the under-ware thing.. Aw eh, sorry I went there

Richard
On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 11:55 AM, David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx