[roc-chat] ROCstock 35 T-Shirts ONLY Available By Pre-Order!

  • From: Rick Dickinson <rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ROC-Chat <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ROC-Announce <roc-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 10:25:18 -0700

In order to avoid being stuck with large numbers of unsold ROCstock
T-Shirts after the event, we are trying something new for ROCstock XXXV.

T-Shirts for ROCstock XXXV will ONLY be available for pre-order
online. We will NOT have any T-shirts available for sale on-site. If you
want your T-Shirts at ROCstock XXXV, BUY THEM NOW for delivery on-site
[1].

In case you missed the link in the last line, or the "Buy
T-Shirts!" link in the menu at the top of the ROC web site [2], here's
another link for you: http://sales.ROCstock.org [3]

ONLY ORDERS PAID
IN FULL BY THURSDAY, MAY 30, 2012 WILL BE DELIVERED AT ROCSTOCK. If you
order after that date, you will have to wait to pick up your order at
our NEXT launch, in July.

We will NOT be shipping any T-shirts.
Period. Don't ask.

Links: