[roc-chat] Re: ROCsim

  • From: Phil Laisure <pal129@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 01:56:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Chris!     Thanks for asking.  Yes, I'm on the mend, looking forward to
making it to the November ROCstock, but I'm hoping I'll be able to make a
launch sooner.        So, after this 4th surgery, my back is fused from the
base of the spine (S-1) up to T-12.  I don't bend so good anymore.
Phil Laisure

On Friday, June 19, 2015 1:41 PM, Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Phil,

Missed you at RocStock.  How didthe back surgery go?  I hope it went well and
that you are on themend.

Chris

From:       Phil Laisure <pal129@xxxxxxx>
To:       "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"<roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:       06/19/2015 12:09 PM
Subject:       [roc-chat] Re:ROCsim
Sent by:       roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi!  Open Rocket is great.  Itwill open a ROCsim file, but you may not be able
to save the results.  Atleas, I haven't figured out how to do that.  The latest
version willalso allow tube fins, pretty cool.

Phil Laisure

On Friday, June 19, 2015 10:26 AM, ChrisAttebery <chrisattebery1971@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

OpenRocket will open RockSim files usuallywithout any issues.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 10:15 AM, AdrianP. Bailey <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
Thank you!

I’ve noticed the kits often have ROCsimdata downloads. Any issues loading that
into Open Rocket?