[roc-chat] Re: Punisher Flight Data

  • From: David Smith <davew6dps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 13:44:19 -0700

Adrian, there is usually some interesting project or activity at each
ROCstock. Often more than one...

Anything similar happening at the next ROCstock?
------------------------------
From: R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 06/20/2015 08:56 AM
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: [roc-chat] Re: Punisher Flight Data
Sent by: roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
------------------------------

The clear distinction in the altitudes makes it nice to draw some
conclusions. There were not too many variables really. Of course it would
have been better to only change the mass or have tailcone/no tailcone, but
still nice.
From now on, I’ll always include a tailcone on my rockets that aren’t min
diameter and check the sim for that optimum weight.
Also, check the nozzle before the flight and not assume that it’s good
because it’s a commercial engine. Just still not sure about the rail
button location thing.

*A would like to hear what Chris has to say about the information he
collected.*