[roc-chat] Re: Lakebed Report

  • From: R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gregory Lyzenga <lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 18:38:37 -0800

My weather reports are always 100% accurate!
I'm there in the middle of the lakebed and that makes it a little easier I
guess.
Well, maybe 99% accurate if I had a couple glasses of wine.

Weather is really interesting but if you really want to have fun forecasting,
you should move to Kansas or another place that has many tornados.  I'm
originally from Neb, and that state had real cool weather.  Places like that
really need accurate weather forecasts and these help to save lives.  Anyway,
just a suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone