[roc-chat] Re: Ejection canisters

  • From: "Jim - TFJ" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:16:45 -0700

>>>Don't point them radially.  I have heard that in some situations they can
breach the airframe instead of deploying the laundry.

I can personally confirm that this is true.

Fortunately, it was a backup charge and our Thumper "Vicki Hanson and the
Gurlymen, in Shades of Pink, featuring Cassandra" made it back safely.

Yes, Vicki did get to name the Rocket and it's color scheme.

I need to post that picture of Doc testing out the parachute in our street.

Jim G.

  _____