[roc-chat] Re: Anyone With The Kenwood TH-D72 GPS Radio?

  • From: "Lesnick, Mike" <mikel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:50:03 -0500

Dennis

Thanks for the quick reply.  I've used the combination a few time now
and the transmitter and receiver work well together.  Unfortunately, the
scale does not change when I get close.  If I'm closer than 1/10 of a
mile, the reading is simply  0.0 mi.  If you have anyone who may have an
answer I'd appreciate it.  If Im in a flat open deters (like the lakebed
500 feet is fine, but if there are a lot of obstructions it could be
hidden and 500 feet resolution will not be very good.

Mike

Michael Lesnick

Axiom Healthcare Group

18135 Santa Lauretta Cir