[riseholmebees] FW: [Fwd: Message from BBKA website (do not change)]

  • From: "Steve Pickard" <steve_pickard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <riseholmebees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:25:06 +0000

This one came through which may be good for those worried about missing the
buzz while on holiday!  No prior knowledge or recommendation, just forwarded
for information - though personally disappointed that we've just booked
Spain yesterday.

Steve

Hi,

Firstly, my apologies for sending you what, under certain circumstances,
could be regarded as spam.

My excuse being that this email is most definitely related to beekeeping
and will, hopefully, be of interest to at least some of your members and
the members of any sub divisions of your association.

My name is Rich Brodie and I have some 20 years experience in
beekeeping, both as a hobbyist and a professional, looking after over
1000 colonies in New Zealand.
In the coming year, after a successful trial run last season, my wife
and I are offering very affordable week long beekeeping experience
holidays / courses based at our villa in the Balkan Mountains in Central
Bulgaria (an undiscovered beekeeping paradise!).

Full details of the courses are available and bookings can be made
through our website at:

www.beeswing.eu  <http://www.beeswing.eu/> <http://www.beeswing.eu/>

and we can be contacted through the site or by email at:

buzz@xxxxxxxxxxx  <mailto:buzz@xxxxxxxxxxx> <mailto:buzz@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Please do feel free to visit the site (and also feel free to criticise
or comment!), please also pass this along to anyone you feel may be
interested and, if you need more information, leaflets, flyers etc.
please get in touch.

Thank you for taking the time to read this far, and we hope to hear from
you.

Regards

Rich and Sue Brodie