[riscos-printing] Re: Gutenprint beta test - thanks!

  • From: Mark Fraser <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riscos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 22:21:34 +0000 (GMT)

In article <efbd38b94e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <79d21cb94e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > If you have a printer that is supported by Gutenprint (for a list, see
> > http://www.mw-software.com/software/gimp-print/supported5.html) and you
> > are interested in becoming a beta tester, please send me an e-mail
> > stating which printer you have.

> Many thanks to everyone who volunteered - I have got enough beta testers
> for the moment. I hope to be able to announce the official release of
> Gutenprint soon.

I would've volunteered - I have a Epson C86 which has been working fine
with the previous version - but at the moment it only seems to print cyan.
Think I need to delve inside and carry out some maintainance. I will be
attending the South West show though as part of WAUG.

|\  /| ark Fraser /mfraz2002@xxxxxxxxxxx