[ring89] die box question

  • From: PLETON80@xxxxxxx
  • To: ring89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 15:39:18 -0400 (EDT)

you seemed pretty impressed with my diebox i got for nothing.
anyway i was at a neighbors house that was having a yardsale and i told her
 what i did and she said it wasn't for sale but she had some magic prop and
 wasn't sure what it was or how to use it. it was a die box and it appeared
older  then mine the hinges looked more antique and the middle was solid so
the die  didn't actually slide back and fourth there seemed to be a false
bottom where  something was sliding back and fourth to make the noise

i told her i would try and see if you all knew if this was any better then
the one i have

it needs some touchup on the paint and the false die covers 4 sides mine
only covered 3 but one of her sides needs to be welded back on

any idea when this might have been made and if it is worth more then you
all thought mine was ??? i know i should go take some pictures can't find my
camera right off hand