[ring89] Re: A guest at the July 8 meeting

  • From: PLETON80@xxxxxxx
  • To: ring89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 02:28:43 -0400 (EDT)

if things go well i will be in Tennessee at the time of the next meeting

In a message dated 6/28/2013 10:10:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jcsherwood@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I've asked Allyson Miko to join us for the July 8 meeting, at least  for
the start of the meeting, so she can meet the rest of you and you might  get
an idea of whether you might be able to incorporate her into your own
performance in the March 29 show.

She probably won't stay for long,  but if there's time it might be a good
idea for us to discuss the nuts and  bolts of the sub trunk as well.  We also
might want to work out a  timeline for developing the show and scheduling
practice sessions later in the  year.

------
John C. Sherwood: jcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Union City, MI, USA ~ (610)  742-6735 ~ Twitter @jcsherwood