[ring89] A guest at the July 8 meeting

  • From: "John C. Sherwood" <jcsherwood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ring89 IBM <ring89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 19:10:24 -0700 (PDT)

I've asked Allyson Miko to join us for the July 8 meeting, at least for the
start of the meeting, so she can meet the rest of you and you might get an idea
of whether you might be able to incorporate her into your own performance in
the March 29 show.

She probably won't stay for long, but if there's time it might be a good idea
for us to discuss the nuts and bolts of the sub trunk as well.  We also might
want to work out a timeline for developing the show and scheduling practice
sessions later in the year.

------
John C. Sherwood: jcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Union City, MI, USA ~ (610) 742-6735 ~ Twitter @jcsherwood