[Ring211] Fwd: John Calvert lawsuit

  • From: Rbusps67 <rbusps67@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 16:27:47 -0500 (EST)

FYI: Attached via pdf file is information on the John Calvert law suit- and why
his widow has been asking for funds. I don't really know what "the other side"
of the story may be. Some have said there is three sides to every story: one
side, the other side, and the truth. Who knows...

Thanks again everyone for an enjoyable Hocus Pocus Party, Maggie and I had a
great time for sure. Wish I could have seen Wayne's pirate close up routine...

Roger from KaZoo