[Ring211] Re: Abracadabra 2011 & Board Meeting

  • From: bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 19:11:33 +0000

Thanks to the club for allowing me the privilege of performing!  I was a
nervous ball of energy. I enen choked in front of P.J.  I would highly
recommend it to every other new performer. It was invaluable. A great
experience. Thx again. Bill.

From: Rick <rmhowell61@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: ring211-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:01:49
To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Ring211] Re: Abracadabra 2011 & Board Meeting

The performers all did a GREAT job-my kids had fun and even our Brazilian
exchange student understood when the magic happened!

Sent from my iPhone