[Ring211] Re: Abracadabra 2011 & Board Meeting

  • From: RBusPs67@xxxxxxx
  • To: ring211@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:56:57 EDT

I had a BLAST! Thanks so much Ring 211 for the opportunity- much
appreciated! I also got the video from Sonny of Earl Ray Wilcox performing- I
will
try to get it on youtube for all to see as soon as I can- I'll let you know
when I get it posted there. Personally, as I told MagicBob, I would have
paid to  be in Abracadabra- it was wonderful performing experience for me in
front of  some very nice folks eager to watch.
Roger Magic Bus

In a message dated 3/14/2011 2:45:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
c.tgiros@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

We just did 10 shows?  I thought it was 100 by  the time I got home. LOL
Really it was bad at all.  My chiropractor  said I was a little tight this
morning. Only took him an hour or two to  straighten me up.  LOL

Sonny