[rgn3_tangos] Tuesday Evening /Tango Net

  • From: "Wayne" <AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rgn3_tangos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 19:20:53 -0400

Hey Guys,

No /Tango net the 25th due to MDC MARS meeting. Today, we had
prop but no /Tango's.  Looks like at this point, only Russ AAR3DT/T
and Tony AAT3AB/T are left. AAR3EB shed his /Tango, AAR3GA/T
gone on personal business and not sure the MD SMD will retain him.

So, I am willing to give this coming Tuesday evening, 8 PM local time
on 4032.9 LSB a shot.  Let me know if you will be available.  This time
it is ok to use the "reply" button because only the 3 of us will see this
message.

73 Wayne AAM3RT