[rgn3_tangos] Re: Tuesday Evening /Tango Net

  • From: Tony Gard <aat3ab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rgn3_tangos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 04:35:32 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry Wayne, but as I told you the other day, I will not have my radio in the
truck with me again untill 14 or 15 May 2007. I will be on the air from home
on  07 May amd maybe the 8th and 9th as well. Things should smooth out for my
training soon.
Thanks again for all your efforts and 73.
Tony AAT3AB/T