[rgn3_mars] //MARS R/ SMD 11-69 AAR3ME COMPLETES BASIC TRAINING

  • From: "AAA3RD" <mike.figlerski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rgn3_mars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 07:16:46 -0400

DE AAA3RD  NR 30-1
R 301115Z AUG 2011
FM AAA3MD
TO ALL MDC
BT
SUBJECT://MARS R/SMD 11-69  AAR3ME COMPLETES BASIC TRAINING
Good morning, All -
It is my pleasure to announce that Dave Ortiz, AAR3ME, has successfully
completed his U.S. Army MARS basic training.  He is authorized to drop
the use of the /T from his call sign, effective immediately.  Dave
brings a wealth of communications capabilities to MARS and we look
forward to his continuing efforts.  When you hear him on the air, please
join me in congratulating him for a "job well done."
List managers:  Please update your records accordingly.

73,
John Ohm AAA3MD
BT