[rgn3_mars] //MARS R/ SMD 11-69 AAR3ME COMPLETES BASIC TRAINING

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAA3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rgn3_mars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 00:03:26 -0400

DE  AAA3MD  NR 11-69
R 300400Z AUG 2011
FM  AAA3MD
TO  ALL MDC
INFO  AAM3AMD
BT
SUBJECT:  //MARS R/  SMD 11-69  AAR3ME COMPLETES BASIC TRAINING

Good morning, All -

It is my pleasure to announce that Dave Ortiz, AAR3ME, has successfully completed his U.S. Army MARS basic training. He is authorized to drop the use of the /T from his call sign, effective immediately. Dave brings a wealth of communications capabilities to MARS and we look forward to his continuing efforts. When you hear him on the air, please join me in congratulating him for a "job well done."

List managers:  Please update your records accordingly.

73,

John Ohm AAA3MD
BT