[regional_school] Why do the Kochs want to end public education?

  • From: "William Cala" <wcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 21:41:21 -0400

The Regional Academy is built on the pillars of the Raleigh Schools.  This 11
minute video is a must see.

Bill

 <http://bravenewfoundation.org>

 <https://bnf.actionkit.com/donate/kb_donation_1/>

<https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.bravenewfilms.org/images/bnftagline-mail-tester.jpg>

 <http://act.bravenewfilms.org/go/819?akid=1814.151739.h7p021&t=1> Don't Let
the Koch Brothers

 <http://act.bravenewfilms.org/go/819?akid=1814.151739.h7p021&t=2> Resegregate
These Children

 <http://act.bravenewfilms.org/go/819?akid=1814.151739.h7p021&t=3> Click here
to help fight back

 <http://act.bravenewfilms.org/go/819?akid=1814.151739.h7p021&t=4> Watch the
Video

Dear William,

Our latest video connects the dots and reveals how the Koch brothers fight
against public education
<http://act.bravenewfilms.org/go/819?akid=1814.151739.h7p021&t=5>  in every
possible way.

Their efforts began in North Carolina where they funded an effort to
resegregate schools in an award winning school district. Using the same
language as Gov. George Wallace in the 60s, Koch-supported school board members
attempted to make “segregation always” a policy for tens of thousands of
families.

While David and Charles Koch drink down the high life, they are causing tens of
thousands of families in North Carolina to lose their opportunity at enjoying
educational equality and a free and fair shot at success. It’s part and parcel
of the Kochs’ ideology to dismantle public service generally.

Watch the video, then take action.
<http://act.bravenewfilms.org/go/819?akid=1814.151739.h7p021&t=6>

Call David Koch at his Manhattan office at 212-319-1100 and tell him to "stop
funding school resegregation now."

We can’t let the Koch brothers ruin an equal opportunity for all. We've
partnered with the Advancement Project, People for the American Way, Center for
Social Inclusion and African American Ministers in Action to take action and
spread this important investigation around.

You can forward our video to a friend by clicking here.

Yours,
Robert Greenwald
and the Brave New Foundation team

P.S. I invite you to join our Koch Brothers Exposed page on Facebook
<http://act.bravenewfilms.org/go/590?akid=1814.151739.h7p021&t=7>  and follow
me on Twitter <http://act.bravenewfilms.org/go/401?akid=1814.151739.h7p021&t=8>
.

  <http://act.bravenewfilms.org/o.gif?akid=1814.151739.h7p021>

  <http://gobnf.org/i/bnf4/he/redline.gif>

To ensure delivery of our emails, please add  <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx to your address book.
Also find us on  <http://www.facebook.com/bravenewfoundation> Facebook,
<http://twitter.com/bravenewfound> Twitter,
<http://youtube.com/user/bravenewfoundation> YouTube,
<http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=263316692>
iTunes or  <http://feeds2.feedburner.com/BraveNewFilms> RSS.
Brave New Foundation | 10510 Culver Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232

You can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.