[recoll-user] Re: Headless setup possible?

  • From: Keller Daniel <jobe451@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: recoll-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:35:55 +0100

Hi

> What makes you think that this would be an issue ?
Well if I start it from command line I get "Cannot load library icui18n:"
and I didn't find documentation that explicitly talkes about headless
setups. It all seems to be focused on local machine / X-Window available
type of setups

> If you are using the real-time indexer, use option -x to disable X11
session monitoring.
I did install the package from ubunutu 12.04. I guess you are refering to "
rclmon.sh". I can't find that file in these two directories
/usr/local/[share/]recoll/examples.

I guess I will have to compile it myself. It is good to know, that it will
be worth to continue this path.

Some guide that describes how a headless setup should be configured would
certainly be appreciated.

cheers
Daniel