[realmusicians] Re: welcoming paul and posting a goodie

  • From: "Gudrun Brunot" <gbrunot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:19:44 -0800

Thanks, Chris, I went and grabbed it.

Gudrun

-----Original Message-----
From: realmusicians-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:realmusicians-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steph
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 7:06 AM
To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [realmusicians] Re: welcoming paul and posting a goodie

Welcome to this friendly list Paul. You will notice we are relaxed
and as long as we remember to treat others how we would like to be
treated, there are no rules, in other words this list isn't moderated
like other lists are. I believe we're all adults and know what's
expected. Glad you're here and hope you enjoy your stay.

Take care
Stephie

at www.affordablestudioservices.com
contact Chris Belle
cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
Stephie Belle
stephieb1961@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for customized web design

Come chat in our room:
231-732-7141. Follow the prompts to get to live chat rooms then press
8 pound. Look forward to chatting.

god grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the
courage the change the one I can and the wisdom to know it's me