[realmusicians] welcoming paul and posting a goodie

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "realmusicians-freelists.org" <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 06:06:52 -0600

Like to welcome Paul, he's been a student of mine for over a year now, and is quite a talented fellow.

He's done some really nice recording that I've had the pleasure to work on with him.

I still get chill bumps when I hear that girl sing.

Sorry my old brain can't drum up her name now, but I can hear that voice and the nice track you guys did clear as a bell.

Ok, and just for being here, I'm posting a goodie for everybody, some of you are way past this and won't need it, but many folks beginning have trouble understanding how valuable and how versatile and powerful the inspector view can be in sonar.

I did a tutorial a while back on this subject, and I'm making it available for download.

The tutorial was done for a caketalking user, but the inspector is equally valuable for any screen-reader user, and not at all specific to caketalking;.

So enjoy and hope this helps someone here.

www.affordablestudioservices.com/uploads/it.zip

For all your audio production needs and technology training, visit us at

www.affordablestudioservices.com
or contact
Chris Belle
cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx