[realmusicians] Re: translator

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 10:22:37 -0500

The time I tried to use it it was a total cluck, and laid an egg, I did much better with awave and extreme sample converter.

At 06:18 AM 5/24/2010, you wrote:
Hi All,

Has anyone on here ever tried using the sample converter program "translator" by Chicken Systems? If so, how accessible is it?

Thanks.

Omar Binno

Website: <http://www.omarbinno.com>www.omarbinno.com
AIM: LOD1116

        WARNING!!!

This email could contain innocent phrases which, if taken out of context, or read from an existing inclination to be hostile, or an overly politically correct world view could induce cursing, abusive language, or other indications of less than desirable behavior in a public venue.
No ill will is intended.
The sender takes no responsibility for mis-interpretation or otherwise extrapolated extended meaning, intent, or purposes implied or imagined from said phrases. The receiver of any such email containing such phrases is solely responsible for good interpretation and intelligent deployment of subsequent responses to the above communication.