[realmusicians] reverb and emporting questions

  • From: "Chad Morrison" <chadmorrison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:57:43 -0600

I'm using sanitus rever in one of my projects and for some reason every time I
close and come back later to do some more work The reverb is in monno.  If I
open the reverb box and arrow back to the preset it is in stereo.  Any ideas?
Also can someone tell me how to save  a preset?
I'm also having trouble importing a file.  When I go to the place I want the
file to be and import the contents of the file for some reason my project is
extended by about one hour and the contents are at the very end.  Any help will
be welcomed.  Thanks so much.  I'm hoping to take some classes so hopefully I
won't have to bug you guys so much.  (grin)  Thanks again.
Chad