[realmusicians] Re: doubleing audio tracks.

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 02:20:50 -0600

I like the wavs doubler a lot.

Any basic chorusing effect will do this too, combined with track delay but track delay and panning gives a static effect that doesn't vary.

YOU will achieve your best effect by really singing the track again.

Or split the difference, and do some mechanical doubling and some real time doubling.

At 10:28 PM 11/28/2009, you wrote:
Hello, my friend and I have been working on some R&B tracks here in the home studio and we were wondering something. Does anyone know if there is a plug in or some thing to double vocal tracks with out having to sing the same part twice. The Effect I'm looking for can found on most R&B and rap songs today. It has one instance on the extreem left and the other instance on the extreem right.