[realmusicians] Re: listening to audio on YouTube

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 07:21:23 -0400

See if there's a mute button on the youtube page when you bring up a song.
press it and enable the play function. i had this problem quite a while ago,
but i cant remember exactly if that's what i had to do to fix it. Also, check
if there's a volume button on youtube that you can click on to adjust it.