[realmusicians] Urgent please,Buying pencile microphone to record instruments

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:11:15 +0300

hi all:

if u please, I need an advice,

 I'm building small studio for my recording and I will buy microphone condenser
and other pencile microphone to record  musical instruments.

1- is it useful to buy pencile microphones?
2- what are the best kind that I can buy I need cheap thing.
3- what's your opinion about  The Samsung c02?
4- Concerning the  Condenser microphone, what's your opinion about the Cad Teri
an 8000?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love, play on...
Tel: 0020102221750
Personal email, msn and yahoo messengers:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
skype:
roma30
facebook: