[realmusicians] Re: I invite you to check it out

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:13:03 -0500

My favorites are the smelly captain and red rose.
'grin'.

At 06:02 PM 10/12/2011, you wrote:
Hi all: I just sent out some information about my hot-off-the-grill CD to Midimag, so I'm sending it to you guys as well.

I've joined everybody and his grandmother; I've produced an album. I've had some help, too, the best! Let me quote from my own CD cover: "My heartfelt thanks to the folks at Affordable Studio Services who cheerfully, patiently, and skilfully applied lift, loft, and sparkle to my arrangements; to Rob for his unfailing support and critique, sustaining cups of coffee, and graphic design; to my Lark friends who asked me if I had thought of producing an album, thus providing the proverbial kick in the seat of the pants, without which I would probably have kept procrastinating and never brought this project to fruition."

In short, , if you feel so inclined, follow this link and check it out.

<http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/gudrunbrunot>http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/gudrunbrunot

Once you are on, search for "preview". You'll find a list of tracks. Above each track, you'll find the label "Javascript" that you click on to sample that selection. Below the last track, there is also a javascript to click on if you want to hear samples of all the songs. On track 12, "The Bonnie Boy," Chris plays the bass.

Below that, you can read some of the album notes. Near the bottom of the page, you can log in to write a review.

Have fun.

Gudrun Brunot
Web: gudrunbrunot.com

For all your audio production needs and technology training, visit us at

www.affordablestudioservices.com
or contact
Chris Belle
cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx