[realmusicians] Re: Dealing with layers

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 09:48:19 -0000

No you can't work with layers.  Simplest way to sort this out. Go into the
event view and alter the start time of the layer to later on the track.  Cut
that to another track then, do whatever else you would like to do with it.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK +44-1747-821-794