[real-eyes] Re: trying to find best web site for lyrics to a song

  • From: "Erika Wolf" <wolferika@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:32:05 -0500

Hi, How do I access Winamp when I have Media Player on my home computer?
All I'm wanting to do right now is access certain song lyrics to songs that
have popped into my head and be able to sing along with the artist that made
the tune popular at one point in time.
How do I perform this sort of action?
Thanks, for your help.
Erika