[real-eyes] treadmills?

  • From: "&&& (Ruthie)" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 23:34:04 -0500

Sorry for the cross-post...hoping someone can help.  Just wondering if
anyone has used a manual treadmill?  It doesn't have a motor, and I've
never used one like that...hoping someone would know something about
them.  This is the one I'm looking at maybe getting next month:
http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Stamina-InMotion-T900-Manual-Treadmill/5320951/product.html?cid=123620

Thanks to anyone who can help.
--

&&& (Ruthie)

What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away.

"We are more than the sum of our parts."

We are the few,
Who speak for the many,
Who could not speak for themselves.
        We are the many,
Who speak for the one,
Who could not speak for herself.

Private mail is *always* welcomehere <mailto:multi.we.us@xxxxxxxxx>
Windows Live:  clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx   Follow us on Twitter:  @MultiWe
Facebook: Ruthie Clark <http://www.facebook.com/andruthieand>   Yahoo!
andruthieand    Check out the blog: at WordPress
<http://multiwe.wordpress.com/>!