[real-eyes] Re: real eyes archives etc and update on headphones

  • From: "Fettgather, Jim" <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 11:58:34 -0600

As far as the accessible TV guide listings, is your friend able to
connect to other mobile web sites at all using this device?

When it comes to the internet, you cannot hide!  Rarely are you
anonymous.
I suspect that almost everyone on this list would find interesting
results when typing his or her name into a search engine.
If you have a common name, then pages will display for individuals with
that same name.
This of course can be very stressful if your web counterpart has a less
than flattering profile on MySpace or FaceBook.

If your name is less common, or even if it isn't, it is not at all
unusual to find postings from message boards or mailing lists going back
years and years.