[real-eyes] Re: quirk

  • From: "Glenn" <GlennErvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 15:12:22 -0600

It should have the model written on the front of the PC.
Try unplugging it, and holding down the power button in front while you are
plugging the cord back in.
Are there any beeps from the PC?If you have access to another computer, you
could download Ubuntu and burn that to a CD, and see if it will boot up to
another operating system.
Glenn